- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review revolving and installment accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix the inaccurate, misleading and incorrect information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Provide you with step-by-step video on how to raise credit score.
- Provide you with a step-by-step video how to rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond, receive, and/or initiate correspondence via telephone and mail.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials such as articles, and videos.
- Provide debt consolidation options.